Plan Your Wedding at Eagle Harbor
At Eagle Harbor, we are committed to helping you plan the event of a lifetime: your wedding. We set the scene for the most beautiful weddings in the Jacksonville area, with expert staff to ensure every detail is carried out flawlessly.
Learn More About Our Wedding Planning Services
At Your Service
We’re focused on making your Florida wedding completely customized. That means working with you on every detail so it turns out just the way you’ve always dreamed. From the airy ballroom where your guests will gather to celebrate your union to the special meal our chef’s staff will create for your reception, it’s all done up with immaculate attention to detail and careful consideration of your style, your desires, and your dreams.
- Catering: Catering options that are completely customized to suit your taste, your budget, and your style
- Planning: Imagination and professionalism of Jacksonville’s best event planner at your service from Day One right through your ceremony and reception until the last guest goes home
- Dining: Incredible food prepared to your and your guests’ liking by a top-notch culinary team
- Ceremony: An idyllic patio venue or an elegant indoor space set the stage for a beautiful ceremony everyone will remember forever
- Reception: With 3,700 square feet of event space on our grounds, we have the capacity to host all your guests in style
- Views: Our elegant banquet facilities are beautifully appointed with magnificent details but the views of our grounds are even more impressive
- Floor plan: With so many venues to choose from, we’ll help you get the right space and the right floor plan so all your guests feel welcome, comfortable, and happy
- Bar: A fully-stocked bar for your occasion — and it wouldn’t be complete without our professional, friendly in-house bartenders who really care about making your guests feel at home
- Menu: If your vision includes dining options that are special to you, our team will work with you to create a customized menu. From fanciful hors-d'oeuvres to elegant and delicious entrees (and of course incredibly irresistible desserts), let your imagination roam and the team will work to make it all come alive
Contact Our Wedding Planner at Eagle Harbor
10 Guests or 100, 200, and Up…Find Your Perfect Wedding Venue
When we say “at your service”, we know that to create the wedding of your dreams, flexibility is the key. Flexibility with the menu, the venue, and the details of style and decor.
When you book an appointment to find out about hosting your wedding with us, you will meet with Eagle Harbor’s Wedding expert, ask about custom menus and discuss how to plan your special event flawlessly. Better yet, make time for having lunch or dinner with us! That way, you get to experience the menu yourself. Be sure to mention that you’d love to experience the dining at Eagle Harbor when you request your appointment.
As for your wedding space, Eagle Harbor has multiple wedding venue options that fit any size and style of wedding. From a cozy evening gathering in the clubhouse to an all-day event on a tentable outdoor space, we’ll guide you through all the options available to you. Still in the planning stages? Stop by for a tour. Our wedding planner loves talking to new couples and will be happy to give a tour and answer all your questions about hosting your wedding at Eagle Harbor Golf Course.
Request an Appointment
Make Your Wedding Unforgettable
Say “I do” with friends family gathered on our lush private grounds and enjoy the idyllic setting for memories that will last a lifetime. We understand that every bride has her own vision for what she wants her day to be. That’s why our team is trained to listen to your desires and work with you to make them come true.
Your Day, Your Way
We specialize in customized weddings. If you envision the most laid-back gathering in the world, our team knows how to create a casual environment that also feels special and worthy of your big day. Don’t let our elegant ballroom and manicured lawns fool you — Eagle Harbor can put on a down-home party for your guests to celebrate into the night if that’s what you’d like for your event!
Or do you have something else in mind… a full-blown event with all the works? The team has tons of expertise in making elegant wedding dreams come true. We know it all starts in the planning stages. With constant communication and proper follow-through on every detail, it all comes together like a well-staged performance with you and your new spouse in center stage!
Your day, your way… it’s how we create unforgettable weddings for all the couples who have chosen Eagle Harbor over the years.
Start Planning Now
About Eagle Harbor Golf Club on Fleming Island
Located 21 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville, Eagle Harbor Golf Club is situated on beautiful Fleming Island, FL. The premiere setting for your event, the club offers 3,700 sq ft of event space in addition to gorgeous outdoor venues that surround the professionally-designed golf course.
Water views are prominent from every venue at Eagle Harbor, from Swimming Pen Creek to Doctors Lake and Black Creek, wedding guests enjoy stunning reminders of the natural landscape wherever they look. Eagle Harbor is beautifully nestled on the southeastern shore of Doctors Lake, tucked away next to the St. Johns River that runs through nearby Jacksonville.
Coupled with the immaculately-manicured greens and fairways, the water elements provide a natural habitat for some of Florida’s most beautiful flora and fauna. You can feel confident that your guests will find all the views to be simply stunning!
Expect the Best
You’ll fall in love with our wedding venue and once you get to know the wedding team, you’ll fall in love with them too! We take our role seriously as a premier Jacksonville’ area wedding destination. We expect the best from our team so that you can expect the best in everything for your special day. Call us today or request an appointment online. We can’t wait to meet you and get started on planning your big day!
The Eagle Harbor Wedding Experts are available at (904) 269-9300 to answer any questions that you may have.